Hi,

I have updated my SVN sandbox, got the new StringUtils.java, and done a new upload.

So we might want to start a new vote.

You can download it from this URL : http://people.apache.org/~antoine/ apache-ant-1.7.0/

Due to our bylaws, if a positive vote happens, the effective release date (already entered in the doc) will be Dec 19, 2006.

Do you vote for the release of these binaries ?

[ ] Yes

[ ] No

Regards,

Antoine