Stefan Bodewig wrote:
On Mon, 18 Dec 2006, Steve Loughran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Stefan Bodewig wrote:

RmicAdvancedTest fails for me using JDK 1.6, the stack trace
(below) looks like a deeply confused Xerces to me.

[junit] Testcase: testIIOP(org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.RmicAdvancedTest):
Caused an
ERROR
[junit] org.apache.xerces.parsers.XIncludeAwareParserConfiguration cannot be
cast to org.apache.xerces.xni.parser.XMLParserConfiguration
Classloader grief.

Are you sure?  This is the only test exhibiting the problem.  I need
to dig deeper to find the reason, though.

This was just a guess. I did a search and you are the first person to have encountered this problem, incidentally.