Any chance of getting IVY-819 on the list?

- Jonathan

Nicolas Lalevée wrote:

Le 25 juin 08 à 13:24, Xavier Hanin a écrit :

Hi,

Following the discussion we had already in April or May, I've reviewed all issues targeted at 2.0, postponed some of them, and target others to 2.0-RC1 so that we can more clearly see what we need to do before releasing 2.0-RC1.
ATM there are 29 open issues targeted at RC1, feel free to discuss my
choices here.

I have done a little review, I didn't spotted anything weird.

I just saw that strangely tagged issue: IVY-552. I think we should tag it fixed by IVY-399

I'll try to spend time this afternoon to get some of those 29 issues fixed. I still think we really need to get a 2.0 final as soon as possible, some of
the remaining issues are easy to fix, some may take a little longer, but
with a good community effort we should be able to be done within a
reasonable timeframe and enjoy a successful 2.0 version!

+1 !

Nicolas