On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 10:54 PM, jonathan doklovic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Any chance of getting IVY-819 on the list?

If someone provides a patch with the implementation, unit test and
documentation yes. Otherwise, I'd say no, Ivy 2.0 has already been delayed
for too long, our team is not big enough to do everything we/community would
like. But it doesn't preclude including this in a 2.1.

Xavier