On Wed, 9 Jul 2008, Kevin Jackson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> with Kev, Martijn and myself we have three PMC members vote +1 on
>> the release.  Given that Kev is moving across half of the planet,
>> I'm finishing the release process for him.
>
> Thanks for stepping in Stefan,

You did all the work and I'm going to take the credits since I sent
the announce email ;-)

> To be honest the Java6/JavaFX support were the only two 'new' things
> I was certain about.  I couldn't remember the significant changes,

Same here.

While putting together my "How to detect 1.7.1" blog post I realized
that we included SecureInputHandler with the release but I couldn't
find any mention of t in the manual.

> I'm now back in the UK, but my PC is somewhere else (I'm using my
> parents *very old* pc to send this).  Hopefuly I'll be back online
> properly soon :).

Take your time to settle in.