Thanks for the input!

I found a different way to deal with the problem, without hacks :)
Sometimes it is useful not to be able to find a solution, it allows you to
look back a couple of steps.

However, I do still have the question why double expanding is not
implemented. Is there a conceptual issue, are there strong arguments not to
implement it, or is it just hard to do?

Cheers,

Remie