Van: Nicolas Lalevée [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Verzonden: di 11-11-2008 11:23
Aan: Ant Developers List
Onderwerp: Re: IvyDE 2.0 roadmap

Le 11 nov. 08 à 10:49, Scheper, Erik-Berndt a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> Declaring ivyde as beta seems fine to me. I don't have many problems
> with the latest version.
>
> What about IVYDE-128 and IVYDE-130? These are currently in the 2.0
> roadmap.
> Although I must say that I have no idea how to reproduce IVYDE-130.
> I certainly have never seen anything like it.

for IVYDE-128, see my comment, it is already working for maven
repositories, which is the main use case. Now it may exist some use
case for some broken Ivy repositories, but it would be simpler to fix
the repo I think, "qxo" (is it you Erik ?) should confirm it.

IVYDE-130: I have yet no idea how to fix it.

Then both are included in the 2.0 final roadmap, but it don't see the
necessity to have them in the beta.
As soon as enough people agree with the roadmap, I will update Jira
accordingly.

Nicolas

> Regards,
> Erik-Berndt