On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 12:49 PM, Nicolas Lalevée
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Le 11 nov. 08 à 11:49, Scheper, Erik-Berndt a écrit :
>
>> Well, 'qxo' is definitely not me (or I would know how to reproduce
>> IVYDE-130 ;-)
>
> ok :)
>

>> And I agree with  your comment on IVYDE-128. Personally I have absolutely
>> no need for this to be fixed.
>>
>> I was just wondering what to do with these two issues as they are
>> currently part of the 2.0 roadmap.
>>
>> One other question just came to my mind: what about ivy 2.0 final? Should
>> the ivyde beta wait for 2.0 final or not? Personally I don't feel the need
>> for this but maybe someone disagrees.
>
> I see no technical reason to have them released synchronously, as each new
> Ivy version is also available in the IvyDE update site.
> But there can be some "marketing" reasons: "Here is the final version of Ivy
> 2 ! and yeah ! look ! there is also a new version of IvyDE !" :)
> For my part, I don't mind waiting a little bit, I am pretty confident that
> the next version of Ivy will be a final version.
I think it would be nice to have IvyDE 2 beta out either with or
before Ivy 2.0 final, so that we can announce (or re announce) IvyDE 2
beta together with Ivy 2.0 final. But I don't think waiting is worth
it, a short speech on IvyDE 2 beta recent availability in Ivy 2.0
final announcement should be enough.

Xavier

> Nicolas
>

>> Regards,