Pl. find the fix for the same in ProjectComponent

We are defining a GOBAL_DEFAULT_PROJECT which would be same as the first non
null setProject call parameter.

getProject() value on any tag if null, the non null GOBAL_DEFAULT_PROJECT
value is assumed with debug log message saying about this assumption.

Pl. find unix style diff below..

Compare:
(<)C:\temp\apache-ant-1.7.1\src\main\org\apache\tools\ant\ProjectComponent.java
(5545 bytes)
   with:
(>)C:\temp\apache-ant-1.7.1new\src\main\org\apache\tools\ant\ProjectComponent.java
(5888 bytes)

29a29,30
>     private static Project GOBAL_DEFAULT_PROJECT;

70a72,74
>       if(GOBAL_DEFAULT_PROJECT == null && project !=null) {
>           GOBAL_DEFAULT_PROJECT = project;
>       }
78a83,87
>       if(project == null && GOBAL_DEFAULT_PROJECT !=null) {
>          setProject(GOBAL_DEFAULT_PROJECT);
>          GOBAL_DEFAULT_PROJECT.log("Assuming Default Project as" +
> GOBAL_DEFAULT_PROJECT, Project.MSG_DEBUG);
>       }

Mark,

Is there a specific process for patch other than providing the diffs, pl.
let me know, I shall follow the same.

Also Mark or any one of you point me to the location of where custome tags
creating is junit tested in the ant sources pl.

Regards,
Raja Nagendra Kumar,
C.T.O
www.tejasoft.com
-A Competent Java Product Development Team