From: Jon Stevens <latch...@gmail.com>
To: Ant Developers List <dev@ant.apache.org>
Sent: Thu, June 10, 2010 10:42:01 PM
Subject: Re: Ivy 2.2.0-RC1

Other than the documentation on the website is confusing and broken,
none from me! =)

http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/latest-milestone/tutorial/start.html

<ivy-module version="2.0">
    <info organisation="apache" module="hello-ivy"/>
    <dependencies>
        <dependency org="commons-lang" name="commons-lang" rev="2.0"/>
        <dependency org="commons-cli" name="commons-cli" rev="1.0"/>
    </dependencies>
</ivy-module>

This does not work. If I'm new to the project, I'd expect to be able
to copy/paste something from the first example on the website and have
it just work. But, maybe that is just me. =)

jon