I know I am way behind on the IvyDE 2.1.0 release and honestly a little
demoralized about it.  However, I think we really need to upgrade the
UpdateOptions class in the Ivy core to allow us to be able to change
branches on the fly as well as the list of features already in that class
prior to the Ivy 2.2.0 release.

The Reverse Dependency Explorer is weak without being able to update
branches as well, and I feel like that is going to be a criticism right away
as we release IvyDE 2.1.0.  If there is no Ivy 2.3.0 on the horizon, there
is no way I can address the shortcoming in an IvyDE 2.2.0 release without
duplicating that code in IvyDE itself.

Also, we need to revote on IvyDE 2.1.0 anyway ... should I be rebuilding it
yet again with the Ivy 2.2.0 release?

What do you think?

Jon