listModules is not very well named is it? With 3 different return types,
including ModuleRevision, it would be silghtly more obvious to have
revisions in there. It doesn't seem to do what I want anyhow, which is
enumerating all the revisions for a module.

As for listRevisionEntries, it seems pretty obvious as to what it should do
- returning 4x the results with different String object identifiers is not
sane in any way. The arguments imply that it will be different from the
String parameter method.

To be explicit; when you search, you have to specify the resolver to use in
the Organisation - which it then completely ignores and searches our slow
sftp publishing resolver as well :(.

Also note that this seems to affect ivy resolution through the normal ant
targets: when using sftp (which is slow enough to notice) for resolution,
removing the artifact pattern line doubles the speed (before
retrieval/downloading). (Resolution through ant however only searches the
resolver you specify).

Thank you at least for not making IvySettings final: I now override
addResolver to only allow the ones I care about in my code (my app's
process is a subset of what the rest of the company needs, yet I still want
the company ivysettings file to get other modifications).

Cheers

Stephen