I have noticed (belatedly) a change in Ant API, namely, that there
seems to be no way to find out
what the original target names in an imported project are. Previously,
original names were returned by
getName() in a corresponding Target, which was consistent with
getDependencies().

Now getName() returns the original name prepended by the top project
name, the same as
corresponding key in getTargets() in a Project, and getProject()
returns the top project name,
so there is no way to find out what the original name is.

It should be considered a bug: either getName(), getProject() or
getDependencies() must be fixed
so that the information is consistent: either "fully qualified" names
are used everywhere, or else
there should be a way to obtain the original target names (which I
would prefer).

Gintas