Fair point.

My experience has been the same. Was a little stubborn at first, but once I
made the move from Subversion I haven't looked back. One thing that I found it
fixed, in my environment, is avoiding devs using the main source control as a
form of backup.

André-John

Sent from my phone. Envoyé depuis mon téléphone.