> Le 30 déc. 2014 à 17:16, Jean-Louis Boudart <jeanlouis.boud...@gmail.com> a
> écrit :
>
> Hi Nicolas,
>
> Definitively yes !
>
> I was trying a similar approach with Jelly/markdown, but due to several
> issues and  lack of time i stopped there.
> I'm fine with asciidoc.
>
> Could you tell us how you imagine the next steps ?

The next step would be to continue to write the migration, in the
xooki2asciidoc.js (see the htmltags filter, line 855). I have seen that tables,
and h1, h2, etc.. are still not handled properly.
As soon as we are satisfied by the result, we actually do the migration and
check in the asciidoc files. We would then remove evrything about xooki. And
probably there will be some last manual edition to do that the automatic
migration didn’t handled well.

> Will xooki only be used to produced toc ?

No need of xooki. I have managed to make asciidoctor read the toc.json, and
generate the proper html, exactly as xooki is doing it. See that nasty ruby
file, helpers.rb. :)

> What will be the flow to edit documentation pages ?

The flow to edit the doc would simply to edit the .adoc files directly, there
won’t be any xooki files, we won’t need xooki anymore. The toc.json would still
be there too, to be edited manually. And there would be the asciidoctor ant
task to generate the .html files.

Nicolas