> Le 30 nov. 2016 à 15:54, Jan Matèrne (jhm) <apa...@materne.de> a écrit :
>
> I am updating the homepage.
> Before committing and make that "official" please comment:
>
> http://materne.de/ant/processes.html <http://materne.de/ant/processes.html>

there are duplicate anchors, so some links are not working as expected.

<http://materne.de/ant/processes.html#mailing%20list>, « has its own mailing
list » is missing.

Also as discussed, I think the section « free further resources » could be
removed and replaced by a section « releases ». In this section I would write
that:

The last released artifacts, if any, should be removed from the Apache
distribution serveur. To do so, remove any artifact related to the retired
subproject in https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/ant/
<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/ant/> (it is managed with
subversion). Note: as every Apache release, nothing is deleted but everything
is archived, the artifacts will still be available at
https://archive.apache.org/dist/ant/ <https://archive.apache.org/dist/ant/>.

> http://materne.de/ant/archive.html <http://materne.de/ant/archive.html>

LGTM

Nicolas