Current status:

Jan

Retire: Version Control
-----------------------
Most of our source code is in git, only "site" and "sandbox" use subversion.

--> only git for sources. Homepage in svn.
--> update EA-homepage
--> Should we only place a note on the hp or completely remove them.
    I prefer removing the complete homepage.
--> done

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf
  ant-easyant-buildtypes.git    Apache EasyAnt build types
  ant-easyant-core.git        Apache EasyAnt core
  ant-easyant-easyant4e.git     Apache EasyAnt for Eclipse
  ant-easyant-plugins.git         Apache EasyAnt plugins
  ant-easyant-skeletons.git     Apache EasyAnt skeletons
  ant-easyant-tasks.git             Apache EasyAnt tasks

Ask infra to make the repository read-only.
--> asked infra per https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-13230
--> done

Retire: Issue Tracker
---------------------
If the subproject/component has its own issue tracker we have to close that.
It is enough to make it read-only, so these information are longer available.
--> open; use Jira EASYANT
--> asked infra per https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-13225

Retire: Announcement
--------------------
We have to announce the retirement of the subproject at dev@ant,
announce@apache and the Ant main page.
   text proposal:
   "
   The Ant PMC voted [1] to archive the EasyAnt subproject and all its
   modules. This means that all its resources are removed or made read only
   and no further development will be done.
   It also means that, if a community grows, the subproject could reactivated
[2].

   [1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ant-dev/201612.mbox/ajax/%3C000301d25510%2433d37720%249b7a6560%24%40de%3E
   [2]
http://ant.apache.org/processes.html#Reactivate%20a%20subproject%20or%20component

   "
--> done
--> open: announcement on a...@apache.org (requires sending from Apache account)

Retire: Releases
----------------
The last released artifacts, if any, should be removed from the Apache
distribution server. To do so, remove any artifact related to the retired
subproject in https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/ant/ (it is managed
with subversion:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/easyant/).
--> open, doesnt have write privilege.
--> could someone else remove that directory?

Retire: Free Further Resources
------------------------------
Maybe a subproject locks further resources (update-site, ...). So we have to
unblock them.
--> open:
   There is a domain "easyant.org":
   www.easyant.org: redirects to ea@ant homepage
   blogs.easyant.org: blog system (last entry 2013)
   repo.easyant.org: an Artifactory instance

   Who owns that domain?
      Registrant Name: Jean-Louis Boudart

   Jean-Louis: could you remove the services and the domain?