On 2017-01-05, Jean-Louis Boudart wrote:

> I'm a little bit puzzled. I still believe there some room to a build tool
> as easyant, and i expect that in a near future fresh blood will come and
> resurect the project.

I really wish you had said this when we voted on retiring EasyAnt.

> Even if i understand the purpose of archiving project without too much
> activity i don't get the point of shutting down home page and all related
> stuff (including old blog or even the domain name).

There certainly is no reason to remove the old blog and if you want to
keep the infrastructure intact this is certainly your choice. The
services you host looked as if they would become obsolete with the
retirement of EasyAnt, I think Jan suggested you remove them rather than
request it.