I started a new organisation on GitHub, antlibs. Currently antlibs contain
2 repos, ant-contrib and ant-http. Please let me know if you would like to
join.

Currently, I would appreciate some help with IfTaskTest in ant-contrib
which passes with Ant + Junit but fails with Maven + Surefire. Otherwise,
things look good enough for a 1.0 :-)

As for ant-http, there are currently 2 old issues left for a 1.1.4
milestone: running inside waitfor and saving headers as properties (perhaps
it would make sense to use CookieStore and expose it as a resource
collection even if that means Java 6 as a baseline). There is not pom.xml
in ant-http either (yet :-)

Gintas