It indeed looks like a build exclusion that I might have missed. I will take a look at this and fix it.

-Jaikiran

On 15/04/18 9:35 PM, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
On 2018-04-15, Gintautas Grigelionis wrote:

By the looks of it, JUnit 5 runner tests need an assumption check, too.
Not sure why, but I may again be missing something.
Please have a look at TeamCity tests at JetBrains. They start with a
clean directory, then run ant -Ddest=optional -f fetch.xml, then
./build.sh test, and fail with
java.lang.Exception: No runnable methods
This more looks as if we need an extra dependency for the tests and
should exclude the test class if no engine is present, but I'm not sure.