Hi all,
Here with I have attached a detailed analysis of diference between
microfrmats 1 and 2. see this link [1].
As a sample I have implemented extractors HAdr and HGeo with relavant unit
test cases. According to the Microformats 2 spec HAdr can have HGeo as a
nested property. I have includes the sample test cases to cover this
scenario. See my fork under gsoc_2015 branch [2] please see the recent
commit added HAdr and HGeo Extractors support. I can basically cover the
rest of the using this approach. I am expecting a feedback so that I can
move forward. Also note I have added week 2 and week 3 reports to the wiki

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/17DXcr8jv7D41FOuR1Rba0Ex-4VVheMNInmBSygkih5E/edit?usp=sharing
[2] https://github.com/nisalanirmana/any23/commits/gsoc_2015

regards,nisala

On Monday, June 15, 2015, Michele Mostarda <michele.mosta...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Great job Nisala!
> Best
> Michele
>
> On 13 June 2015 at 20:28, Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com
> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com');>> wrote:
>
>> Excellent Nisala.
>> I committed your patch and your report looks good for now I am making
>> some comments.
>> Lewis
>>
>> On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 10:36 AM, Nisala Mendis <nisal...@gmail.com
>> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','nisal...@gmail.com');>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Lewis,
>>> Please note that I have added week 1 report and added a comment attached
>>> patch to the jira[1].
>>> [1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ANY23-185
>>> Regards