Hi All,

On 22 June 2015 at 04:12, Nisala Mendis <nisal...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
> Here with I have attached a detailed analysis of diference between
> microfrmats 1 and 2. see this link [1].
> As a sample I have implemented extractors HAdr and HGeo with relavant unit
> test cases. According to the Microformats 2 spec HAdr can have HGeo as a
> nested property. I have includes the sample test cases to cover this
> scenario. See my fork under gsoc_2015 branch [2] please see the recent
> commit added HAdr and HGeo Extractors support. I can basically cover the
> rest of the using this approach. I am expecting a feedback so that I can
> move forward. Also note I have added week 2 and week 3 reports to the wiki
>
> [1]
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/17DXcr8jv7D41FOuR1Rba0Ex-4VVheMNInmBSygkih5E/edit?usp=sharing

Really interesting report, I added a small comment on it.

> [2] https://github.com/nisalanirmana/any23/commits/gsoc_2015

core/src/main/java/org/apache/any23/extractor/html/microformats2/HAdrExtractor.java
Quick suggestion based on a really superficial analysis of your code: isn't
better to write a general logic to manage property extraction based on the
identification of prefixes?
First identify a node "h-*" and then identify children "p-*" "u-*", "dt-*"
and so on.
You would write less, more robust and more maintainable code.

regards,nisala

Best
Michele