I see no reason to move the dimension operator along with everything it
duplicates to Malhar. It's available to use for everyone as it is and there
should be an initiative to make it confirm to the underlying framework to
be part of Malhar.

Also there is already an enrichment operator, there is even documentation
for it.

Hence, this needs to be analyzed properly.

Thomas