Hi Jorge,

yes there should be a new SDK for OO.org2.0 available on www.openOffice.org (i am currently don't know the exact link) The new SDK introduce a lot of new interfaces, the Developers Guide is updated, most of the exmapes use the new simple UNO bootstrap mechanism. In a few weeks we will provide a native installer for the SDK as well. This new version of the SDK has the same content as the currently available zip file. But it comes with a new implicit configuration mechanism when you try to use the SDK the frist time. Future versions for windows will probably configure the SDK during the setup. For more information see the release notes and the <sdk>/install.html page inside the SDK.

Juergen

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi, all!

I am new to OOo 2.0 and would like to know if there is a specific SDK for this
version or we should keep using SDK 1.1. In any case, are there undocumented
new features? Where one could learn about those?

Thanks in advance. Cheers,

Jorge.