[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Thanks, Jürgen!

The best I could get is http://download.openoffice.org/680/sdk.html, but by
means of the search mechanism only ;o) There seems to be no link from the main
page.

i hope this sides will be updated soon. The whole navigation to the SDK is bad. I will create new release notes for the new SDK and will try to redesign this pages. At least i will add a link at a prominent place to find the SDK easily.

Juergen

Anyway, the ftp sites don't provide a version for Windows (yet). Or are we
supposed to use the linuxIntel version?

Cheers,

Jorge.

Selon Jürgen Schmidt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hi Jorge,

yes there should be a new SDK for OO.org2.0 available on
www.openOffice.org (i am currently don't know the exact link)
The new SDK introduce a lot of new interfaces, the Developers Guide is
updated, most of the exmapes use the new simple UNO bootstrap mechanism.
In a few weeks we will provide a native installer for the SDK as well.
This new version of the SDK has the same content as the currently
available zip file. But it comes with a new implicit configuration
mechanism when you try to use the SDK the frist time.
Future versions for windows will probably configure the SDK during the
setup.
For more information see the release notes and the <sdk>/install.html
page inside the SDK.

Juergen

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi, all!

I am new to OOo 2.0 and would like to know if there is a specific SDK for

this

version or we should keep using SDK 1.1. In any case, are there

undocumented

new features? Where one could learn about those?

Thanks in advance. Cheers,

Jorge.