Bradley Bolen wrote:

> Hello.
>
>  I'm sorry if this question has already been answered.
>
>  I checked the mailing list archive (and google) but I
>  didn't find quite what I was looking for.  I am trying
>  to find a way to know when a user has clicked a mouse
>  button.  Specifically, I will open and start a
>  Presentation document.  I then would like to be able
>  to know when the user has clicked the mouse to move to
>  the next slide.  From the IDL reference it looks like
>  I should get the com::sun::star::frame::Controller
>  service.  Then from that I can get the
>  XUserInputInterception interface and use the
>  addMouseClickHandler method.  I would then have to
>  implement the com::sun::star::awt::XMouseClickHandler
>  interface to perform the actions that I want when the
>  mouse button is clicked.  Is this the way that the
>  mouse listening interfaces work?  If not, can someone
>  point me to the correct way to do what I want?  Also,
>  if anyone knows of a link to some example code, even
>  if it is for a keyboard event, that would be helpful.

I think this is not the way to go. The XUserInputInteraction interface
is more related to clicks into the document pane, not for clicking on
control elements.

The right way to react on slide exchange is to listen for a specific
event. Do you want to listen for this event in the edit mode or in the
slide show?

Best regards,

Please reply to the list only, [EMAIL PROTECTED] is a spam sink.