Tuomas Räsänen wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> My goal is to prevent user from using default styles in textdocs.
> Apparently those default styles cannot be "disabled", so I need to make
> everything manually. One thing I have to do is to remove accelerators
> modifying styles. (e.g. CTRL + 1 = Heading 1).
> I tried to remove that accelerator with the code below, but nothing
> happened. CTRL+1 was still working. What did I do wrong?

Perhaps the short cut is hardcoded? Would be a bug IMHO.

> And is there easier way to achieve my goal? Can I include a
> configuration file in my template to setup accelerators for my document?
> ( just like menubar.xml ) And if, where should I put it? There is
> configuration file for global and module accelerators
> ($OFFICE_DIR/share/config/soffice.cfg/global/accelerator/en-US/default.xml
> and e.g.
> $OFFICE_DIR/share/config/soffice.cfg/modules/swriter/accelerator/en-US/default.xml)
>
> for the whole OpenOffice but in template files there is only
> /configuration2/menubar/menubar.xml)

You can attach keyboard configurations to documents or templates. If I'm
not completely wrong this should be mentioned in Developers Guide. The
easiest way is to use the "Save" Button in the configuration dialog and
select your document or template as a target.

Best regards,

Please reply to the list only, [EMAIL PROTECTED] is a spam sink.