This is currently not really possible (there is only a ugly and complex
way), but we want to support this for OOo 2.0.3. If you can wait for OOo
2.0.3 you can easily set it with the Addon.xcu file.
<<

I will put it in when it is easy as long as the addons.xcu with the new info
is backward compatible with Ooo 2.0.

Tim

Tim Tow
Applied OLAP, Inc