Hi Tom,

Tom Schindl a écrit :

> just started taking a look at it but I'm failing at the very early
> stages, what do you want me to check out, the complete
> ooeclipseintegration directory, each of the sub-directories on its own,
> ... .

You just need the three sub-directories listed here:
  + core (all the idl stuffs)
  + java (the Java specific code)
  + build (a project to build the others)

Moctar should write a howto begin tutorial, but I have no news... Moctar
? Otherwise, I'll write it for you to begin :)

> I thought I could add a snippet creator to the plugin if you want me too?

Yes, it's a very good idea ;) I think this could be another feature in
the core plugin. But I still have no idea of where and how to present
it. Any idea is welcomed.

Cedric