Hi Laurent,

>>>controls is how often the XAdjustmentListener which you can register at
>>>the UnoControlScrollBar is called. The code to handle those events -
>>>e.g. by scrolling an associated window - is still up to you.
>
> would it be difficult to make this generic ?

Depends on a more precise definition of "this" aka "scroll the
associated window" :)

If your to-be-scrolled window contained sub controls, you'd probably
only need to move those - which perhaps could be done in a generic way.
If the to-be-scrolled window also contained own content (say, and
image), I doubt there's currently an UNO API for this. On the other
hand, in such a case you'd probably have own painting code, anyway -
this would need to care for the current scroll pos then, not much
possibility for generic code then, I suppose.

Ciao
Frank

--
- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
- OpenOffice.org Database                   http://dba.openoffice.org -