Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
Jo wrote:

Assumed your Basic library has the name "MyBasicLib" your package should have the following structure:

META-INF/manifest.xml
Addons.xcu
MyBasicLib/dialog.xlb
MyBasicLib/script.xlb

to make it clear here, Basic libraries are organized in sub folders and MyBasicLib in the package should be the whole folder of the MyBasicLib library including all *.xlb|xba|xdl files.
Hi Juergen and Carsten,

This is what I get after a fresh installation of OOo (I also removed all the files under Program Files relating to OOo 2.0)

E:\>"C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 2.0\program\unopkg.exe" add -v --shared etuc.uno.pkg Raising process: file:///C:/Program%20Files/OpenOffice.org%202.0/program/soffice

Arguments: -nologo -nodefault -accept=pipe,name=4755ee6b2323560ab4cca595ba99a61a
f3624a44c8856e24e8cce3e865173b;urp;
Ok.  Connecting...Ok.
Copie du package : etuc.uno.pkg

unopkg done.

This is what happens in consecutive runs. (after having done a remove)

Copie du package : etuc.uno.pkg

unopkg done.

That's great but the files are not added to C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 2.0\share\basic\ and they don't become available as a module in OOo, so they don't get registered correctly somehow.

My manifest file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE manifest:manifest PUBLIC "-//OpenOffice.org//DTD Manifest 1.0//EN" "Manifest.dtd">
<manifest:manifest>
<manifest:file-entry manifest:media-type="application/vnd.sun.star.basic-library"
       manifest:full-path="ETUC"/>
</manifest:manifest>

The directory structure inside the zipped etuc.uno.pkg file:
META-INF/manifest.xml
ETUC/dialog.xlb
ETUC/ETUC.xba
ETUC/script.xlb

I'm not trying to add the toolbar for the moment, so I suppose I don't need to add an addons.xcu file. I'm trying to keep it simple.

I see that a temp folder is created at

C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 2.0\share\uno_packages\cache\uno_packages\340A.tmp_\etuc.uno.pkg\etuc.uno\META-INF\manifest.xml

and all the packaged files are in there, but they are not added to

C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 2.0\share\basic\

I had expected to see an ETUC folder appear there.

And they are not registered as a library in OOo either. Nothing shows up there.

This is getting over my head. I hope you can help me out.

Cheers,

Jo