Marc Santhoff wrote:

>> The recreation of the view is a little bit tricky because the necessary
>> API currently does not exist (it's in the making though).
>
> As far as it works, it's okay with me. :) Do you know an issue number
> for watching progress on this topic?

No, but it will be announced in interface.announce once it's done.
We wanted to introduce the new API together with adding the new UNO
features to our models (multiple inheritance interfaces, new style
service with constructors) but it turned out to be more work than expected.

Best regards,

Please reply to the list only, [EMAIL PROTECTED] is a spam sink.