Tobias,

Tobias Krais wrote:
Hi together,

sometimes I have the effect that OOo is frozen. I can't use it anymore
and it does not repaint itself anymore. If I now want to use the Java
API call Bootstrap.bootstrap() this process hangs and does not react.
Seems that it has deadlocked ...

Is there an API call that kills my running OOo without having a XDesktop
object or even any OOo object? Or is my only solution to send a SIGKILL
signal?
There is an API for shutting down OOo, but, because of the deadlock, it is likely that you are not able to call it anyway.

What is your platform? Could you provide stack traces of all the threads running? What in particular are you doing to get it locking?

Greetings, Tobias
Kay