Then how would you want to convert it to hyper from Decimal? I believe
there is no working way to do this, but I would be happy if you prove
me wrong.

2006/6/27, Bernard Marcelly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Bonjour Andreas Bregas
Message du 2006-06-27 12:51:
> You're right, but after my fix of i66765 the only problem I
> still see is how hyper/int64 can be declared and how the cor-
> responding literals can be handled (i66770).

Suggestion : use the unofficial Basic type Decimal to convert from/to
hyper. I found it can handle up to 29 digits and supports arithmetic
operators.

dim v as variant
v = CDec("9223372036854775806")
print typename(v), v

Of course it would be better if we could define:
dim v as Decimal
v = "9223372036854775806"

Note : CDec is currently bugged (IZ 64348)

    Bernard

Best Regards
Christian Junker