odd, I tried everything I could to tell the search
where to begin. I am happy to use macros to get this
working. Do you have an example? I want to tell the
search to begin at an arbitrary table, first cell is
perfectly ok for me.

--- Andrew Douglas Pitonyak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://documentation.openoffice.org/HOW_TO/index.html