Jimmy wrote:

> I'm sorry, missed that code in the last e-mail. But which one are you
> talking about?
> This is my component initialisation and all I get is the xMCF but no
> xMSF which I need. It's only possible to create the xMSF with an
> XTextDocument, isn't it?

No, get the service manager from the ComponentContext.

The object you get by calling

    xMCF = xComponentContext.getServiceManager();

is the service manager from which you can get your GraphicProvider, in
the same way you got your desktop service fromit.

Sorry for my comment about "bootstrapping", I thought you are developing
a standalone Java application, in this case you had to bootstrap UNO to
get a component context.

Best regards,

Please reply to the list only, [EMAIL PROTECTED] is a spam sink.