Jimmy wrote:

> An Exception gets thrown, and I don't really know why since xMSF exists,
> since I can initiate other services with it but it doesn't seem to work
> for the GraphicProvider.
>
> Code:
>
> XMultiServiceFactory xMSF = (XMultiServiceFactory)
> UnoRuntime.queryInterface(
>                 XMultiServiceFactory.class, xTextDocument);

Ah, I see: you took the wrong service manager. For global objects you
must take the one you have bootstrapped, not the one from the document.
The MultiServiceFactory at the document model is only for some special
objects.

If you had posted this in your first mail ...

Best regards,

Please reply to the list only, [EMAIL PROTECTED] is a spam sink.