Bonjour Kent,
Message du 2006-10-09 13:25:
would it help if I sent you some code, how it works in
java?

Maybe. As I said, my problem is not calling a script, it is obtaining the result of an "out" or "inout" parameter of the called script. There may be some problems specific to the invoke implementation in a particular language.
In a document, suppose this Basic script:

Sub show2( mess As String )
  MsgBox(mess)
  mess = "Finished"
End Sub

If I stay within Basic I can make a direct call and prove that the variable sent in argument has changed:

Sub Main2
  Dim v As String
  v = "Started"
  show2(v)
  MsgBox(v)
End Sub

Can you call the script show2() from Java and get the new value of mess parameter? It should be in an element of the aOutParam after execution of invoke.

Regards
   Bernard