Bonjour Jürgen Schmidt
Message du 2006-10-11 16:06:
Bernard Marcelly wrote:
Run on Windows XP, I get after first invoke:
  a[0][0] = 0
  b[0][0] = "Hello"
That's better but not yet the expected result.
It should display "Finished" because macro show2 has assigned "Finished" to the argument...
yes, that is exactly what i got -> "Finished". I have tested it with an office based on ood680m1 which is 2.0.4rc1 is think

No idea whats your problem, which version do you use?

OOo version was 2.0.3.
I have now 2.0.4 (stable) and it works perfectly :) with BeanShell

But I still have problems with the Javascript version:

importClass(Packages.com.sun.star.uno.UnoRuntime);
importClass (Packages.com.sun.star.script.provider.XScriptProviderSupplier);
importClass (Packages.com.sun.star.script.provider.XScriptProvider);

oDoc = XSCRIPTCONTEXT.getDocument();
xsps = UnoRuntime.queryInterface(XScriptProviderSupplier,oDoc);
scriptPro = xsps.getScriptProvider();
xsp =  UnoRuntime.queryInterface(XScriptProvider, scriptPro);
xScript = xsp.getScript("vnd.sun.star.script:Standard.Module2.show2?language=Basic&location=document");
args = new Array(1);
args[0] = "Hello";
a = new Array(1);
a[0] = new Array();
b = new Array(1);
b[0] = new Array();
xScript.invoke(args, a, b);
c = b[0][0];
args[0] = "length b = " +b.length +" length b[0] = " +b[0].length +" c value " +c;
xScript.invoke(args, a, b);

I get these results:
length b = 1
length b[0] = 0