Kent Gibson wrote:

> Is there anyway I can force the laying out of the
> document. I have tried using the XRefreshable
> interface and xTextDocument.reformat() and  but that
> still does not seem to really do the trick.

This should be enough IMHO. It is also debatable if retrieving the
"LayoutSize" property should be already enough to force a layout
calculation before the call returns. Why waiting? Further calls to the
same property will not redo the layout as Writer knows if layouting is
necessary or not.

Best regards,

Please reply to the list only, [EMAIL PROTECTED] is a spam sink.