Christoph Jopp wrote:
Hi Carsten,

you wrote:
You can use the layout manager from the frame to destroy and create
the menu bar again. The current implementation doesn't listen to
changes in the Addon.xcu file.
The current implementation does it not. Will there be an upcoming
implementation in which it does listen to Addon.xcu? Do you know when?
The following Basic code snippet "refreshes" the menu bar.

Hi Christoph,

We will need a listener implementation when we want to support real life-deployment. Currently you have to open a new document window to see the new add-on toolbars and menus. The issue for the listener has "OOo later" as target. I think we will implement it at the latest for OOo 3. Although it would help Julien to implement his "add-on" using it could result in performance problems. Changing the Addons.xcu file with the configuration API to implement add-ons on the fly is therefore, from my point of view, a not official supported feature.

Regards,
Carsten