Julien Galand wrote:

Le 27 oct. 06, à 08:12, Carsten Driesner a écrit :

I wasn't able to run your example as I need a dedicated machine for testing. Currently I only have remote access (with and therefore cannot use a normal Office installation. That's why the script cannot create the Office service manager. I hope that I can check your script today, using a dedicated machine.

Hi Carsten,

I was a bit afraid that sending you a JScript sample would not facilitate your job. So I have tried my best translating it into OOBasic (using frequent copy/paste from the samples you've sent to me !), and checked it. Here is the result below.

Just try to execute the 'Main' sub first with 'false' as the 2nd parameter of InsertMenu.
Then with 'true'.

In the 1st case, a menu line is appended to the writer "file" menu, with a Ctrl+F11 key shortcut. It is displayed, and works when one strokes Ctrl+F11 (a msgbox is then showed).

In the 2nd case, the same line is put into a submenu, itself appended to the "file" menu.
The key shortcut is still assigned, works, but is not displayed.

I hope you will see the same phenomenon.

Hi Julien,

I was able to reproduce your problem and found the root cause. Could you please write me an issue for this problem. The problem is related to the fact that the popup menu doesn't need to retrieve labels, therefore an internal flag is not set. The shortcut retrieval is bound to this flag, which is obviously a bug. Thanks for your script and help to track down this issue.

Regards,
Carsten