aloizio schreef:
I created one template *.ott which is upload as a writer document. Then I use
this template to merge documents.
In template I put line spacing equal 1.5cm. When I merge the documents the
merged document should have all text with line spacing 1.5, but it doesn't
have. could someone help?
Line Spacing is a Paragraph-style thing, when merging make sure that the "source-Doc-styles" had the same name as the "merge-doc-styles" and then the source-styles will take the same settings as the merge-styles. With different style-names the source-styles are imported and used in the doc.

Fernand
I set also in template margin left and right to 2cm and 1cm respectivally,
this works.
Line Spacing