Hi together,

I wrote a little XDialog showing two radio buttons. But now I have the
problem, that I don't know how to find out which radio Button was
selected when the OK Button is pressed. Can you tell me where to start.
Documentation about this theme is very less on the internet.

Greetings, Tobias

Here is my code:
-----%<-----
            // insert the control models into the dialog model
            XNameContainer xNameCont = (XNameContainer)
UnoRuntime.queryInterface(
                XNameContainer.class, dialogModel);
            xNameCont.insertByName(_buttonName, buttonModel);
            xNameCont.insertByName(_radioPrint01, printPages01);
            xNameCont.insertByName(_radioPrint02, printPages02);
            xNameCont.insertByName(_labelName, labelModel);
            xNameCont.insertByName(_cancelButtonName, cancelButtonModel);

            // create the dialog control and set the model
            Object dialog =
xMultiComponentFactory.createInstanceWithContext(
                "com.sun.star.awt.UnoControlDialog", xComponentContext );
            XControl xControl = ( XControl )UnoRuntime.queryInterface(
                        XControl.class, dialog );
            XControlModel xControlModel = ( XControlModel
)UnoRuntime.queryInterface(
                        XControlModel.class, dialogModel );
            xControl.setModel( xControlModel );

            // add an action listener to the button control
            XControlContainer xControlCont = ( XControlContainer
)UnoRuntime.queryInterface(
                        XControlContainer.class, dialog );
            Object objectButton = xControlCont.getControl( "OK" );
            XButton xButton = ( XButton )UnoRuntime.queryInterface(
                        XButton.class, objectButton );
            xButton.addActionListener( new ActionListenerImpl(
xControlCont ) );

            // create a peer
            Object toolkit =
xMultiComponentFactory.createInstanceWithContext(
                "com.sun.star.awt.ExtToolkit", xComponentContext );
            XToolkit xToolkit = ( XToolkit )UnoRuntime.queryInterface(
                        XToolkit.class, toolkit );
            XWindow xWindow = ( XWindow )UnoRuntime.queryInterface(
                        XWindow.class, xControl );
            xWindow.setVisible( false );
            xControl.createPeer( xToolkit, null );

            // execute the dialog
            XDialog xDialog = ( XDialog )UnoRuntime.queryInterface(
                XDialog.class, dialog );
            xDialog.execute();

            // dispose the dialog
            XComponent xComponent = ( XComponent )UnoRuntime.queryInterface(
                XComponent.class, dialog );

            xComponent.dispose();