Hi Cor,

>> I wrote a little XDialog showing two radio buttons. But now I have the
>> problem, that I don't know how to find out which radio Button was
>> selected when the OK Button is pressed. Can you tell me where to start.
>
> In OOoBasic the getState of a radio-button returns Ttrue if it is selected.
> Maybe this helps a little.

thank you for your help! Here it is in Java:
XControlContainer xControlCont = (XControlContainer)
        UnoRuntime.queryInterface(XControlContainer.class,
                dialogObject);
Object objectButton = xControlCont.getControl(_radioPrint01);
XRadioButton xButton = (XRadioButton) UnoRuntime.queryInterface(
        XRadioButton.class, objectButton);
xButton.getState();

Greetings, Tobias