Hi Carsten and others,

I am experimenting with complex toolbar controls for my
add-on package. I would like to indicate the state of my
application by setting different images for an ImageButton
control. Unfortunately, sending the "SetImage" command to
the control produces no result, although my code seems to
be correct (all operations with other controls work perfectly).

I had a look at OOo sources and noticed the following condition
in framework/source/uielement/imagebuttontoolbarcontroller.cxx:

  if ( rControlCommand.Command.equalsAsciiL( "SetImage", 7 ))

As you can see, the second argument of equalsAsciiL is
probably wrong (should be 8). Is it possible that "SetImage"
fails for this reason?

BTW, I noticed some glitches with displaying custom toolbars
containing some complex controls with a variable width (such
as drop-down buttons) in OOo 2.1. Under certain conditions
these controls are not displayed, and the user has to manually
resize the toolbar (or change its layout to vertical) to
ensure that they are still there. The complex toolbar demo add-on
can be used to demonstrate this problem. Are there any plans of
fixing this?

--
Regards,
Alexey Kryukov