Andreas Schlüns schrieb:
news.gmane.org schrieb:

Hello,
I'm using the OfficeBean in a java project in windows, and I'd like to disable document recovery after a crash for some documents.
I've tried to use the NoRestore Property, with no success.
If I close the application after loading the document, and then I terminate soffice.bin, on the next start of openoffice I get the Recovery window.
Any ideas?

Here's an extract from my code, look down for the complete working code if you want to test:

PropertyValue[] loadProps = new PropertyValue[1];
loadProps[0] = new PropertyValue();
loadProps[0].Name = "NoRestore";
loadProps[0].Value = new Boolean(Boolean.TRUE);
System.out.println(System.currentTimeMillis() + " - Loading blank document");
            oBean.loadFromURL("private:factory/swriter",loadProps);
String docUrl = createUNOFileURL("\\\\mobyv01\\test\\HP_DX2200_uT_P4_524.doc", oBean); System.out.println(System.currentTimeMillis() + " - Loading document: " + docUrl);
oBean.loadFromURL(docUrl, loadProps);

The property "NoRestore" is unknwon and so not supported by loadComponentFromURL(). The only way to disable recovery is using
of the command line parameter "-norestore" on starting the office.

But that can be a problem for you. I do not know if the bean provide
a way to influence the start process of an used office instance ...

I use the following property:

System.setProperty("com.sun.star.officebean.Options", "-norestore");

Cheers
Harald

Regards
Andreas