Volker Lenhardt wrote:

and got the GUI dialog to insert a sheet. Understandable, as I have no path mentioned. What is the syntax for doing so? When I looked for an API method I only got to

insertNewByName([in] string aName,
                [in] short nPosition)

There is no means whatever to name a URL.
You are correct. This routine inserts a new blank sheet with the given name at the specified position. I will take a quick look to see if I can find a way WITHOUT using a dispatch.

Can you help me to the spot?

Regards, Volker

Andrew Pitonyak
My Book: http://www.hentzenwerke.com/catalog/oome.htm