Hi Simon,

Simon B. Margulies wrote:

[...] What do you think? Are there any developers using VBA in Open Office?

I can hardly imagine, because ...

Is VBA supported in openoffice for windows AND os x?

... it is only partly supported in the Novell OOo-version and a bit more supported with StarOffice Professional Tools (and if I don't mistake, thats not yet for Mac).

Should all be ported to some other scripting language?

That is what I do most often with VBA code.
Part can be re-used and some smart things can be done to reduce the work.

HTH,
Kindest regards,
Cor

--