Dietmar Hiller wrote:
Hallo Carsten,

Am Montag, den 10.09.2007, 09:32 +0200 schrieb Carsten Driesner:
Dietmar Hiller wrote:
First I want to make clear that the complex toolbar controls were added to provide general purpose functions with a flexible and lightweight implementation. There were not designed to provide a full feature set.
Thanks, that was one topic I intended to find out
a) ToggleButton:
b) DropdownBox, ToggleDropdownBox:
Is it possible to use them with images as well or is only text allowed?
Currently the controls don't support images only text is allowed. The design is very flexible therefore this can be changed. At the moment I am very busy with other tasks so there is only a little chance to get this implemented in the near future.
Okay, I can live without that, it's merely a cosmetic feature.
c) Button, ImageButton

My programming language is BASIC.
Unfortunately BASIC is very limited implementing listeners and other UNO features. I think it's not possible to implement your own toolbar controller with BASIC.
Does this mean, it is not possible to have a complex toolbar controlled
by BASIC or that I could not add these image features (just to make the
message clear).
Hi Dietmar,

You can use the complex toolbar controller feature with BASIC. I think you cannot implement your own toolbar controller using a toolkit control with BASIC, because of the limitations. Anyway using C++ or Java would give you much more flexibility.

Regards,
Carsten